I want to give you some keys that will help make 2011 a year of spiritual victory and a year of satisfaction.
We all start the New Year with anticipation of new beginnings and a chance to be more victorious in our Christian walk
Here are some things that will help you be what you want to be in 2011.
- Endeavor this year to make God a priority—that is, putting Him first in your life.
- Maintain communication with God by having specific times of prayer and intercession.
- Have a systematic plan of Bible reading, both devotionally and in depth study.
- Honor God with you substance; pay your tithes; be a good steward of all you have.
- Give to the needy. This will bring you great pleasure and satisfaction.
- Plan to be consistent in your attendance at church; the Body of Christ needs you and you need the Body.
- Take stock of your life. Make a list of priorities and stick with it.
Yes, 2011 can be a year of victory and satisfaction if we get control of our lives.
Pastor Ron Killingbeck